While Cub hides behind a tree, Itchy appears in camouflage and snaps Cub's neck. Then, as Flippy is searching for a place to hide, he gets caught and hung by some piano wire Itchy lowers from a tree. Finally, Pop, noticing Flippy's death, becomes scared, walks backwards, and falls into a punji stake pit Itchy created, Itchy hands him an active grenade, which explodes as the screen goes black.
- Itchy kills a woodpecker by throwing his throwing knife through its body.
- Itchy kills Cub by snapping his neck.
- Itchy kills Flippy by hanging him with piano wire.
- Itchy kills Pop after he falls into a pit of spikes and he hands him a grenade, which explodes off screen.
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine..." (then flips out) - Itchy counting down, while the others are hiding.
- When Pop falls in the pit, he pulls out his left arm for help, but when Itchy hands him a grenade, it is now his right arm.
- We saw Itchy's eyes turn yellow when he flipped out, but his eyes are still the same as before when he kills the woodpecker and the other tree friends. His teeth remain normal as well, while future episodes will have them become crooked or sharpen into fangs.
- Itchy couldn't possibly reach Pop to hand him the grenade. The pit was too deep.
- When Itchy goes to hand Pop the grenade, his flipped out voiced can be heard, but it is supposed to be normal.
- Pop's blood spills before he falls into the pit.
- A "WAH!" sound is heard when Itchy kills the woodpecker with his Bowie knife.
- This is the first episode where Itchy flips out.