NOTE: Do not include plagiarism from other shows, as these will face deletion.
These are the main episodes in the series.
Arc 1: Blood and Guts
Blood and Guts is the first arc of the series lasting a total of 50 seasons, that ended with "Enough is Enough" The number of episodes changed from beginning (around 10-20) to end (around 30-40), and so has the artwork.
Arc 1 was completed in February 2014. According to Waterclam, the ultimate DVD set will be released during the making of Season 51 with the complete first arc.
Arc 2: Return of the Gore
Return of the Gore is the second arc of the series with a planned hopeful total of 50 seasons, which is began after Season 50 ended. In the middle of Arc 1, there was a poll asking what people want in Arc 2, with "something extreme" winning.
This arc is still going on.
These are irregular episodes that are not listed in seasons for some circumstances. Most Crossover Episodes count as being such.
Short episodes of Happy Tree Friends which are around one minute-long.
Shorts about two characters (male and female) on a romantic date.
Basically short episodes, at most one-minute long.
Christmas-themed short episodes.
See List of DVDs for more information
- Aussie Outback Friends
- Welcome to Happy Tree Friends Land
- Josh's Big Picture Showcase
- Happy Insect Friends
- Creepy Cryptid Friends
Fan Version episodes
- Early seasons would only have around 15-20 episodes. But currently they may contain 30-40.
- The animation/artwork of episodes has gradually changed throughout seasons.
- Starting in Season 71 onwards, episode listing would become more simplified for easier editing (especially to new users), and because using templates caused complications.